10 Reasons having a sister is the best
Sure you guys have your tiffs and "I'm not talking to you" moments, but as sisters, you always overcome - such is the nature of the bond you share.
As if you didn't already know, here are 10 reasons why it's awesome having a sister!
- Sisters offer a helping hand. They'll give it to you straight and give you that pep talk to get you back on the right track.
- Sisters are hang-out partners no matter what. You both laugh so hard, you start tearing and no one else knows what the joke is except the two of you.
- You don't have to endure family gatherings alone. You can "eye roll" all you want and she’ll know exactly what you mean.
- You can share the blame, if and when your parents find out.
- She'll share all your first milestones and big moments. Remember your first day of school, or the first time you kissed a boy or bunked school – she will too. She'll no doubt support you as you walk down the aisle and when you welcome your baby into the world. Just like she did when you were scared watching that scary movie you know you both weren't suppose to.
- Your wardrobe is doubled so you can wear matching outfits or clothes swap.
- They'll cover for you and pretend they never saw a thing – for a fee or bribe of course.
- They are your first comfort when you are in a bad spot. Whether you need to vent, cry or need a few bucks for airtime they are there.
- Only they'll remember the silly dance moves and dumb games you made up as kids.
- People in your life will come and go, but sisters are forever.
If you haven't as yet, make sure you let your sister know that she is so loved and appreciated.
Image credit: Freepic.com
Did you find this article helpful? Yes No